Friday, September 19, 2008

Sleep…..The gateway to dream land


I placed my head on the pillow of the bed. The atmosphere is cold and squeezing. My body is paining with all the tiredness because of the hard work in the office. Nothing is going-on in the mind. The mind just wanted to go away from this world. My eyes are getting heavy and the eyelids are becoming so heavy that keeping them open is like doing a weightlifting in the Olympics. And finally the eyelids won and they took me as a prisoner. The mind is loosen from my grip & got the freedom to run away from the real world. The eyelids became the guards for the world of mind and took all measures so that I can’t escape from their prison. I decided to face whatever happens in the future because I am helpless being a prisoner and well guarded in the world of mind with no possibility of escaping in near future. The journey begins, first I made to fell asleep and all the issues, pains and worries related to the real world are being taken from my pockets and the almighty Mind ordered its guards to through them out of its premises. Then the angels of the world of Mind took me in their possession and took me to a world, called “The Dream land”. It’s the land with no fears, no limits, no pain, no loss, and no gain. Then with order from Almighty Mind, the Angels cuffed me with a dream, a dream of me being in a beach with my most loved ones, enjoying the moment. The time has been made to pause. The layers of water sailing like a waves of music. The feel of water touching our feet’s like velvet on our feet’s. The sun is just touching the surface of water and creating a moment like the sea is in a playing mood and is about to through a yellow ball towards us and we need to be ready to catch it. The sky is turned into golden carpet as it is been spread in the honors of a princess about to land. Then suddenly there is a huge siren goes wildly in the whole dream land. The Angels rushed me before Almighty Mind of Dream land. During the course of travelling I am looking back at the beach, I don’t want to go, but I have been forced. Then the Almighty Mind ordered the guards to through me out of the prison, to the world “The real world”, the word of lie, and world of pain, world of hate and world of loss. As soon as I been dragged by the guards to the gate of the prison, the gate guards opened the gate and thrown me out. And my eyelids open and it’s my Mobile, it is buzzing and it’s the alarm…..!

I got out of bed hesitantly to face the reality of real world. And with the hope that I will be taken back to the prison of “Dream land” soon because of fresh crimes I will do today.

No comments: